Over the last 5 years we have tasted a serious amount of hot dogs and travelled around the world to take the best and most authentic recipes and flavours and combined them into something we think is pretty special. Made with traditional methods using quality ingredients all our hot dogs and toppings give you a truly unique hot dog experience. You won’t find our sausages anywhere else.
- Our hot dogs are custom made and hand crafted locally by our specialist sausage maker
- We only use prime cuts of quality pork and beef
- Our sausages have no nasty bits, they are filled with just meat, spices and a little water, making them around 95% meat content (except the Mr Green of course for the vegans)
- We only use natural casings
- All our hot dogs are gluten free
- Our artisan bread is freshly made for us by our local baker
- All pickles and relishes are made by us in house
Available at most events.
- The Big Smoke: Smokey, juicy with the perfect snap, this classic oak smoked hot dog is made from a blend of pork and beef. Our best seller.
- Smoke Royale: The latest addition to the Fat Annie’s family, the big brother of the Big Smoke is this 8″ all pork beech smoked hot dog is a hit!
- The Kaiser: Our meaty and peppery German style bratwurst is a leader amongst sausages.
- El Toro: A spicy Spanish style chorizo sausage that packs a real picante punch.
- Mr Green: (As seen on TV) Our celebrity vegetable based sausage packed with carrots, peas, peppers and rice and flavoured with Chilli & Coriander. Vegan option available on request.
The Guest Sausages
Making cameo apperances and made at special request for private bookings.
- The Big Melt: Inspired by the street food of Vienna. Pork, beef, bacon and chunks of cheese combine all inside the sausage that creates pockets of cheese that explode in your mouth.
- The Don: Our New York Italian Sausage is flavoured with fennel and loaded with red chilli flakes to create a sweet, yet spicy sausage.
- Diavlo: A spicy red devil that’s based on a classic Smoked Hungarian Sausage recipe, loaded with paprika and a touch of cayenne to give it that bit of kick.
- The Smaller Smoke: The bite size version of our classic smoked sausage. Perfect for kids or as a taster.
Our menu will often have a number of specials that we regularly rotate including:
- The Annie Mac: Best selling special, topped with house pickle, American cheese, secret sauce and crispy onions.
- The Redneck: Topped with Maple bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, chipotle mayo, Southern BBQ sauce.
- Texas Pete: 14 hour cooked brisket beef chilli, cheese, crushed nachos, jalapenos.
- Seabrooks in Seattle: Cream cheese, BBQ sauce, red onion and sea salt crisps.
- The 49er: Bacon wrapped dog, caraway mayo, crispy onions.
- J.R Ewing: American cheese, candied bacon, ranch sauce.
- Seoul Good Man: Pickled ginger, spicy kimchi, sriracha mayo, crispy shallots.
- Elvis Ain't Dead: Peanut butter, loganberry jam, crushed pretzels.
It's not all about the dogs, we’ve got a range of sides on offer too, depending on the event including:
- Tater Tots
- Loaded Fries
- Loaded Nachos
- Mac N Cheese
- Spicy BBQ Beans
- House Coleslaw
We've got a home! In October 2016 we opened the hatch on a permanent place in Kirkgate Market in Leeds in the new food hall. You'll find all our usual offerings as well as taking the New York experience a step further with hot deli sandwiches and a range of sides.
You’ll also find us at street food events all over the North slinging hot dogs from our New York style cart keep track of us here, and to be really up to date follow us on Twitter.
If you'd like to book us for a wedding, private party or corporate event get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you want to contact us about having our hot dog cart at your event, private party or wedding or event, want to tell us what you think or just want to find out more – talk to us.
Email email@example.com or call 07811 615 564.